DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sept. 8, 2022–
The “Dental Implants and Prostheses- Market Overview, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.comoffer.
The Global Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market was valued at USD 10.42 Billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.79% during the forecast period 2022 to 2027 to reach USD 16.35 Billion 2027.
- Nobel Biocare Services SA (Danaher Corporation)
- Straumann Holding AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- Zimmer Biomet
- Implant Direct Corporation
- HIOSSEN, Inc.
- MEGA’GEN Implant Co. Ltd.
- ACE Surgical Supply Co., Inc.
- Bicon, LLC
- Organic Blue Sky
- Aseptico, Inc.
- Essential Dental Systems, Inc.
- OSSTEM Implant Co.,Ltd.
- DIO Company
- Merz Dental GmbH
- 3M Company
- Neoss Limited
- Southern Implants
The dental implants and prostheses market is witnessing positive growth due to increasing burden of geriatric population which is susceptible to developing various dental disorders, rising prevalence of various dental diseases due to poor dietary habits, lack of oral hygiene and accidents causing dental problems. loss around the world. Also, the emphasis on the development of technologically advanced devices in the product area is among the factors contributing to the global dental implants and prostheses market.
Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market Dynamics:
The dental implants and prostheses market is witnessing a growth in demand for the products due to various reasons, one of the key factors being the growing burden of the geriatric population who are more susceptible to developing dental disorders. According to the United Nations Highlights on World Population Aging in 2019, around 703 million people were aged 65 and over worldwide. Furthermore, the report estimates that the elderly population is expected to reach 1.5 billion by 2050.
Additionally, according to 2021 statistics from the World Health Organization, globally there were approximately 1 billion people aged 60 or over in 2020.
Dental Implants and Prostheses Market Segment Analysis:
Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market, By Implants – By Material (Titanium Implants, Zirconium Implants), By Design (Tapered Dental Implants, Parallel Walled Dental Implants), By Types (Endosteal Implants, Subperiosteal Implants, Others) , by prosthesis – by products (Dentures, crowns, bridges, veneers, abutments, inlays and onlays), by end user (hospitals, dental clinics, other) and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world)
In the material segment of the dental implants and prostheses market, titanium implants are estimated to hold the highest share in the dental implants and prostheses market during the forecast period.
Titanium implants offer several advantages as the metal has been time tested to be a successful and durable option for dental implants. These are strong and durable, yet lightweight.
Additionally, the wide range of applications and positive user experiences have created high levels of confidence in the performance of many titanium implants.
In addition, a large number of products are available for many indications. Titanium is very resistant to external forces and implant fractures are rare, making it a solution in a wide range of cases where the strength of the material is crucial.
Hence, considering the benefits associated with titanium implants, this product category is expected to generate a major share of the revenue, ultimately contributing to the overall growth of the global dental implants and prostheses market over the forecast period.
Recent development activities in the dental implants and prosthetics market:
- On January 17, 2022, Renew, LLC and Western Dental & Orthodontics entered into a strategic partnership to create high-quality implant-supported overdentures surgical centers in California and Texas.
- On January 17, 2022, Yomi, a robot-assisted surgical device developed by healthcare startup Neocis, obtained FDA clearance for general dental implant procedures in 2016 and dental implant procedures full-arch in 2020. Since its development, Yomi has become increasingly popular, and its manufacturer recently announced that clinicians have already placed over 10,000 dental implants using the dental robotic platform.
- On June 08, 2021, Neoss announced the launch of NeossONET. NeossONET is a unique solution to the Neoss Implant System – a prosthetic platform, across three implant lines, including ALL implant diameters and abutments.
Key takeaways from the Dental Implants and Prostheses market report study
- Market Size Analysis for Current Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market Size (2021) and 5 Year Market Forecast (2022-2027)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. To capture and analyze the appropriate indicators, our experts closely monitor the dental implants and prostheses market.
- Main product/service/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures that have occurred in the last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the global dental implants and prosthetics market.
- Various opportunities available for the other competitor in the dental implants and prosthetics market.
- What are the best performing segments in 2021? How these segments will behave in 2027.
- Which are the top performing regions and countries in the current Dental Implants and Prostheses market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where the companies should have focused on for the Dental Implants and Prosthetics market growth opportunities in the coming future?
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cyjt8q
Show source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220908005578/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For the United States and Canada, call toll-free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: GENERAL HEALTH DENTAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 08/09/2022 05:47 / DISK: 08/09/2022 05:47